Along with listening to lớn music on the best music streaming apps and watching some awesome Netflix movies, playing games is probably the most-loved bít tất tay buster. Single-player mobile games are probably one of the best ways to spend your leisure time at various places. Fortunately, quả táo has a slew of great single-player titles available, và we noted down some of them below. Whether you are a fan of racing games, or something else, there is a bit for everyone. So, read along to lớn know some of the best offline games for iPhone you should play in 2023.
As far as offline iPhone games are considered, Wayward Souls is one you should kiểm tra out. The game is lượt thích a roguelike, & it can be played for hours on end. There’s a lot khổng lồ explore và unlock within this game which means you won’t feel bored even on the longest of flights.One of the things I lượt thích most about this trò chơi is that it’s a quick game to play. Now that might sound lượt thích a contradiction khổng lồ my earlier statement “It can be played for hours on end”, but it’s not, và that’s what I lượt thích the most. See, a typical game is very quick in Wayward Souls, but you have multiple classes which have their storylines, so you can explore all of them. Plus there are multiple upgrades và a labyrinth which… well, I won’t ruin it for you.
The point is, Wayward Souls is great for people who, lượt thích me, want a game they can play quickly, and one that has tons of other options khổng lồ explore for long hours of gaming as well.Install($7.99)
2. Soul KnightIf Wayward Souls wasn’t a good fit for you, or if you were put off by its price tag, Soul Knight is another offline trò chơi for iPhone that you should kiểm tra out. This is a free-to-play game, which automatically makes it that much more attractive. Soul Knight is like a roguelike as well, so if that’s something you like you will appreciate this game.
Your mission is simple: aliens have stolen a magical stone và you have to lớn get it back. The game will give you a lot of alien-shooting fun, dungeon exploration, & more. You can collect weapons khổng lồ upgrade your loadout and there are a lot of quality heroes, over 120 weapons, & more for you to play with. One of the reasons I love this trò chơi on flights is the fact that it’s really easy lớn play so you won’t get annoyed trying to lớn learn the ropes.Install(Free, offers in-app purchases)
3. Siralim 2 (monster-taming RPG)Do you like being a quái dị tamer? vì you lượt thích old-school games? If so, Siralim 2 is a trò chơi you should showroom to your library of offline iPhone games. In Siralim you get lớn tame hundreds of monsters that you can summon khổng lồ fight for you. The game has endless dungeons khổng lồ explore, and your monsters will help you through them. Plus, there’s no màn chơi cap, which means technically, you can keep playing this trò chơi pretty much forever.
You can not only tame monsters (of which there are over 600), but you can also breed monsters & get them to lớn lay eggs, resulting in more monsters for you. Equip spells, build equipment, và upgrade your castle lớn unlock more quests, & a lot more. Siralim 2 is the best iPhone trò chơi for airplane mode, & you should check it out.
4. Brothers in Arms 3Gameloft is one of the most popular mobile game developers, and the Brothers in Arms franchise of games is one I’ve been playing since I was in college. Brothers in Arms 3 brings all the action of a World War third-person shooter lớn your iPhone & it’s one of the best offline iPhone games out there. The trò chơi has an impressive single-player chiến dịch with several missions that you complete, fighting against the Nazis.
The trò chơi follows the story after the fateful D-day invasion, and you’re deployed in Normandy khổng lồ fight off the German soldiers. As you progress in the single-player campaign, you’ll unlock new weapons and upgrades, and even new ‘brothers’ that will fight alongside you. Each of these brothers has special abilities that can help turn the tide of war in your favor. One of my most loved aspects of this trò chơi is the fact that it has a variety of missions. From ‘Assault’ missions where you’ll take your enemies head on khổng lồ ‘Stealth’ missions where one wrong move can result in a failed mission, BiA 3 doesn’t fail lớn impress throughout its chiến dịch and it’s an awesome iPhone game to play without an mạng internet connection.Install: Free, with in-app purchases
5. Plague Inc.This game might be too on the nose at these times, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that Plague Inc. Is an interesting offline game for iPhone. If you’re a tín đồ of strategy games, & you also want to lớn feel lượt thích a Bond villain at the same time, Plague inch can help you live out your fantasy without invoking the wrath of MI6.
As the name suggests, you have created a pathogen that has successfully infected a human being, and now you need khổng lồ strategize và spread it in a way that completely infects all of humankind. On the other hand, if you’d rather be involved in correcting problems, the game now also features a ‘Cure’ version where you have khổng lồ develop a cure for the plague and make sure that it cures every single person on the planet.
All that said, Plague inch isn’t just a mindless game; in fact, it aims lớn engage people lớn think about major public health issues, và even khổng lồ give people an idea of just how difficult it can be khổng lồ address the threat of a global pandemic — something many people fail khổng lồ understand.Install: $0.99, with in-app purchases
6. Subway SurfersSubway Surfers is the sort of game that has never failed to bring me on the edge. Despite being incredibly simple lớn play, the endless running game has got everything covered lớn keep you guessing. As you may have already sensed, the trò chơi is all about running as fast as you can while dodging the obstacles.
With fast-paced acrobatics & smooth controls, Subway Surfers seems to get into the groove right away. Besides, the impressive HD graphics ensure there is no let-up as far as visual pleasure is concerned. Add to that a ton of cool rewards & the trò chơi seems khổng lồ be solid for endless running.
One of my favorite features of Subway Surfers is the fast-paced swipe acrobatics as they play a key role in keeping the thrill intact. Và yes, the paint-powered jetpack has also caught my attention in equal measure. All in all, it’s one of the coolest miễn phí offline games for iPhone & iPad you can play.Install: (Free, offers in-app purchases)
7. Skiing Yeti MountainIf you’re a fan hâm mộ of snowboarding and winter sports, Skiing Yeti Mountain is the offline iPhone game you should download right now. As the name suggests, the game is all about skiing, but there’s more. You will snowboard through hundreds of levels, jump off cliffs, và do a lot more in your quest to find the Yeti.
You will also meet a wide array of NPCs in your quests, & the cảm ứng controls of the game are really good so you can precisely control your snowboard as you carve your way through the mountains. Overall, Skiing Yeti Mountain is a game you should kiểm tra out if you’re looking for a fun sports game that you can play offline on your iPhone and iPad.Install(Free; offers in-app purchases)
8. BADLAND và BADLAND 2
What puts BADLAND và its sequel BADLAND 2 at the forefront is the amazing atmospheric side-scrolling kích hoạt adventure. Set in a forest packed with several different inhabitants, flowers, & trees, the trò chơi offers a lot of scope for exploring. So, aside from showcasing your gaming prowess, you can also explore intriguing things.
The physics-based chơi game warrants a bit of time initially. However, once you have gone past the initial stage, you would soon get a good grip on the gameplay. Both BADLAND & BADLAND 2 also feature a local multiplayer mode where four players can compete with one another in a battle for survival.What has caught my attention in this game is the VERSUS mode with over 30 levels. Featuring several twists and turns, it has fascinated me a lot.Moreover, the ability to create custom levels & play them with friends has also appealed to lớn my taste.What’s more, if you’re an táo Arcade subscriber, you can download Badland+, which is Badland but included for miễn phí in your subscription. So you can enjoy the trò chơi without having khổng lồ spend another dollar on it. Awesome!Install: (BADLAND – $0.99 / BADLAND 2 – $0.99)
9. Into the Dead 2
Into the Dead is what you should pick khổng lồ enliven your penchant for the zombie apocalypse. Yes, you got that right! The trò chơi is all about survival in the face of death, irrespective of how you keep moving.
One of the highlights of Into the Dead is the evolving story with multiple endings. With 7 long chapters, 60 stages, và several challenges, the story has got all sorts of elements to lớn keep you fascinated. Even in terms of weapons, the trò chơi is up khổng lồ the mark with an ever-growing library of weapons including firearms, explosives, & melee weapons.Furthermore,Into the Dead has also got immersive environments to lớn let you explore different things. And just in case you don’t want khổng lồ be tied khổng lồ the same story, you have the option lớn try out daily special event modes where you can bag plenty of exclusive prizes as well.Install: (Free, offers in-app purchases)
10. Alto’s Adventure and Alto’s OdysseyIf you are in for a classic endless running game, Alto’s Adventure & its sequel Alto’s Odyssey should be at the đứng top of your list. What makes these games different from other endless running games is the physics-based gameplay. With dynamic lighting, & weather effects such as fog, rainbows, and thunderstorms, it makes snowboarding a joy lớn play.
Though the trò chơi is quite easy to learn, you will have khổng lồ spend some time mastering it. Packed with around 180 goals, the trò chơi ensures you have a variety of challenges lớn encounter.What’s more, you can also invite your friends to compete with you in a battle of supremacy. One of my favorite features of Alto’s Adventure is the minimalist design and the soothing audio that can help you kill ức chế with consummate ease. Long story short, it’s a classy offline trò chơi that you would love to lớn play on your iPhone và iPad.
11. Vector 2If you’re looking for an offline iPhone trò chơi for flights and such, I’d suggest you give Vector 2 a try. This is an easy-to-play trò chơi that will also easily eat into hours of your otherwise boring flight time. Vector 2 puts you into a dystopian world where you’re a test subject who has to run through different floors of a laboratory while avoiding obstacles and performing trick jumps and slides. After every level, you will be able to earn some upgrade tokens that you can use khổng lồ improve your armor, among other things.
This offline trò chơi for iPhone has a simple control mechanism and uses swipe gestures to jump, slide, or accelerate. That means, there’s no steep learning curve involved. However, the game itself gets progressively more challenging to lớn win, and the fact that the levels are procedurally generated means it’s always exciting and new.
Install: Free, with in-app purchases
12. Need for speed No LimitsNeed for speed is a franchise that needs no introduction, and if you’re looking for an offline iPhone racing game, NFS No Limits is probably one of the best picks out there. The trò chơi starts you off, in a quintessentially NFS way where you get taken down by cops for racing, and then you have khổng lồ start from scratch & build up your garage. This, you can bởi by participating in, và winning, several races spread across multiple chapters.
Once you’ve defeated all the mini-bosses, so khổng lồ speak, you will face off against the best racer in the city and beat him in a final race to complete the game. NFS No Limits is an easy-to-play racing trò chơi with impressive graphics, a bunch of different types of races, and locales that you will find yourself in, so go ahead and download this game.Install: Free, with in-app purchases
13. Monument Valley & Monument Valley 2Fans of puzzle games will love nothing more than these really impressive games from developer Ustwo. Monument Valley puts you in the shoes of a princess that has to lớn find her way out of several mind-bending architectures. The trò chơi utilizes optical illusions và other tricks lớn confuse the player, but it’s an incredibly fun game to play.
You can also try out Monument Valley 2, where you will control Ro, and her child as they try to lớn get across the stunning environments in the game. Similar to lớn Monument Valley, you will be manipulating the architecture of every màn chơi to reveal hidden paths and locations và overcome challenges.Both Monument Valley & Monument Valley 2 are amazing offline iPhone games & coupled with their impressive soundtrack, I’d recommend them as the classic offline games to play on a flight.Install: $3.99 và $4.99 respectively
14. GTA San AndreasLook, GTA San Andreas needs no introduction khổng lồ anyone who hasn’t been living under a massive rock for the better part of the last decade. Arguably one of the best games in the Grand Theft tự động franchise, San Andreas is the perfect place for all your shenanigans. Và with GTA San Andreas available on iPhone, it’s one of the best offline iPhone games for everyone.
You play as Carl Johnson, as you return lớn San Andreas after a family disaster, & as it always does in GTA, trouble pretty much follows you all around the fairly massive map. I’m not going to lớn pretend like you need lớn be reminded of this iconic title’s storyline, so if you’ve been looking for a great trò chơi to play on your iPhone while offline, go ahead and buy GTA San Andreas.
15. LimboShould you wish lớn take on an interesting puzzle-based adventure game, I would recommend you try out Limbo. Phối in a dark và dreading universe, the game will challenge you to the core. As for the gameplay, you have khổng lồ play as a young boy who enters limbo lớn save her sister.
You have to deal with terror-ridden forests, deadly spiders, and unexpected hurdles thrown upon you. For passing each hurdle you have lớn think creatively và solve complex puzzles. The trò chơi will kiểm tra your patience to lớn the hill, therefore make sure not khổng lồ get disheartened as the clues might be under the hood.Though I also had a tough time dealing with unexpected obstacles, I was able to lớn find my mojo soon. Once I got a grip on the hurdles, the gameplay never felt too challenging to me. Despite being a very old game, this one never seems khổng lồ amaze me.Install: ($3.99)
16. Asphalt 8 – Drift Racing Game
If it’s time lớn kickstart a nail-biting car racing spree, why look anywhere else when you have one of the best offline racing games in the form of Asphalt 8.
Boasting a massive collection of over 280 official tốc độ machines including Ferrari, Ducati, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet, & more, you will enjoy racing khổng lồ the core. To lớn deliver a real-life racing experience, the trò chơi features more than 50 tracks where you will never get tired of burning the tires of your high-speed machines.That’s not all, Asphalt 8 can let you take part in more than 400 career events and take on around 1,500 car mastery challenges. As for variety, the racing trò chơi has multiple different trò chơi modes – each one is designed to test your racing skill. & if you have a liking for customizing your vehicles, you also have a huge roster of over 2,300 decals. Lớn sum up everything, it’s a must-have racing game for your high-octane racing adventure.The new version of the trò chơi Asphalt 9 (free, in-app purchases) has been out for what seems like ages now, but it remains mainly an online game. You can play it offline with some hacks, but if you want all the features, you need to be connected lớn the internet.Install: (Free, offers in-app purchases)
17. N.O.V.A. Legacy
Yet another offline shooting game that deserves a spot in this roundup is N.O.V.A. Legacy. What I love the most in this FPS multiplayer kích hoạt game is the retro shooting experience. With this game, you will enjoy taking on the famous Gameloft FPS series.
As for the gameplay, you have to lớn don the role of Kal Wardin, a retired N.O.V.A. Veteran who has been summoned lớn take on shooting again in defense of the Colonial Administration forces. Notably, the trò chơi features an intriguing story mode wherein you can put your shooting prowess on full display to uncover the truth.What’s more, N.O.V.A. Legacy also offers power-packed shadow events where you can defeat the aliens in challenging limited-time events. & if you have a liking for deathmatch or battle royale games, you can choose to lớn get into a 6-player firefight khổng lồ be the last one standing. Bear in mind, the death match is rather challenging, so you’ve got lớn be at your killer best lớn decimate the opponents. Overall this is also one of the best multiplayer games for iPhone out there.Install: (Free, offers in-app purchases)
18. MinecraftFor folks looking for one of the best building games, và games that can offer plenty of scope for creativity, Minecraft seems to be the way to go. What has always fascinated me in this top-notch offline game for iPhone is the option lớn explore the infinite worlds. Times, when you wish khổng lồ bust áp lực or get lost in amazing wonderlands, can come in pretty handy in letting you relax.
Another thing worth taking cảnh báo of is the desired freedom lớn build your world. From a beautiful home to awe-inspiring castles, the ứng dụng lets you create your dream abode. The only that you need to lớn excel in this aspect is limitless imagination.If you ever find the creative mode a bit boring, you can kickstart the survival mode wherein you will need lớn craft robust weapons và armor lớn safeguard yourself against dangerous mobs. Oh yes, you can also team up with your friends khổng lồ fight against mobs.Install: ($4.99)
19. SudokuWhether you are an old-time game thủ or have just started khổng lồ love gaming on your game ios device, chances are that you may already be quite familiar with several games. What makes such games so addictive is the easy yet very interesting gameplay.
If you are willing to give a chance khổng lồ a classy number game, Sudoku is for you. Featuring a ton of sudoku puzzles, the trò chơi can keep you hooked for hours. Notably, it also offers the needed hints to help you get out of trouble if you ever happen lớn get stuck.
One of my favorite features of this trò chơi is a good set of daily challenges that ensure you always have something different to take on. Besides, the option to take part in seasonable events and be able to lớn win coveted medals also plays a key role in keeping the interest alive.Install: (Free, offers in-app purchases)
20. Traffic RacerJust in case you want to play an easy racing game, Traffic Racer could be worth checking out. In this arcade racing game, you get a chance khổng lồ drive your oto through busy traffic và earn plenty of cash. Not khổng lồ mention, you also have plenty of options to customize & upgrade your car.
Boasting a solid collection of over 40 different cars, it has also got the variety to lớn keep you interested for more. There are five different trò chơi modes such as endless, two-way, time trial, police chase, and không lấy phí ride. Depending on your mood or preference, you can choose lớn play any game mode.What’s more, Traffic Racer features multiple good-looking environments lượt thích snowy, rainy, đô thị nights, suburbs, and deserts. With basic customization & leaderboards/achievements, it seems to tick off all the essential boxes. Taking everything into account, it’s one of the best không lấy phí offline iPhone games.
Install: (Free, offers in-app purchases)There you go! So, these are my favorite offline tiện ích ios games. Now that you have known my favorites, it’s your turn to mô tả your preferred collection.Besides, if you think that some games deserve to lớn get a mention in this roundup, make sure lớn let me know their names as well.